Details of upcoming sessions run by the two Parent Support Groups are –
Worcester – Frances Browne & Victoria Crivelli
- Email – email@example.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WorcesterDyslexiaParentGroup
All these are DROP IN sessions feel free to come at any point during the times below.
Please feel free to contact us at any time between these sessions via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook page
They are held in The Community Room, Waitrose, 223 London Road, Worcester WR5 2JG (just off Junction 7 M5) unless otherwise shown.
- Thursday 14th March 12:30-16:00
- Thursday 25th April 15:30-17.30 (Please note new time)
- Wednesday 22nd May 13.30 -16.00
- Thursday 27th June 16.00- 20.30
Don’t Miss these events coming up in 2019!
Tuesday 19th March 2019
HWDA AGM plus guest speaker from Microsoft talking about Learning Tools now available for Windows.
Click here for more details and to register for a place https://hwda-agm-non-member.eventbrite.co.uk
Thursday 11th July 2019
The Generation CAN Awards 2019 at Worcester University Arena – HWDA are one of the Award sponsors.
This year’s special guest is Lost Voice Guy The winner of Britain’s Got Talent 2018
Recent sessions –
- 1st February – our first Education Health & Care Plan (EHCP) workshop. (NB held at St. Peter’s Church, St. Peter’s, Worcester) NB More workshops to follow later in the year
- 17th January 4.30 – 6.45 – Drop In, followed by a talk by Cathy Parvin from Dyspraxia Education on Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD) commonly called dyspraxia
Cathy in action talking to our parent group
Jane Hateley & Linda Adey
- Email – hwda.bromsgrovePSG@gmail.com
All these sessions are held at The Wendron Centre (Connect Bromsgrove), Chapel Street, Bromsgrove B60 2BQ (the home of Bromsgrove Workshop)
- Friday March 15th 5pm – 7pm – Drop In, plus A presentation by Tina Preece on ‘An Introduction to Autism”
- Friday May 17th 5pm – 7pm – Drop In
- Friday June 21st 5pm – 7pm – Drop In
Recent sessions –
- May 11th 5pm – 7pm – Drop In
- June 22nd 5pm – 7pm – Drop In
- September 21st 5pm – 7pm – Drop In
- November 23rd 5pm – 7pm – Drop in, plus another chance to see Victoria Crivelli’s presentation on “Practical ways to support your child at home”
- January 25th 5pm – 7pm – Drop In