Hereford & Worcester Dyslexia Association offers FREE support and advice to all parents of children with learning needs
Our Parent Support Groups offer –
- free drop-ins throughout the year, some with guest speakers covering a variety of relevant topics
- support, information, resources and ideas in a friendly atmosphere
- advice on how to help your child at home, translate school and Educational Psychologist reports into plain English, and much more
- chance to discuss any dyslexia, etc. related issues in confidence
- demonstrations of technology with useful gadgets and apps, and a chance to play with educational games, resources and software
Although our main area of expertise is Dyslexia (problems with words), we are happy to help with any of the related Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD), such as Dyscalculia (maths and number), Autistic Spectrum (communication skills), Dysgraphia (handwriting), etc.
Contact the Support Groups at –
Worcester – Frances Browne & Victoria Crivelli
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WorcesterDyslexiaParentGroup
Bromsgrove – Jane Hateley & Linda Adey
- Email – hwda.bromsgrovePSG@gmail.com
Here is a list of upcoming sessions in Worcester and Bromsgrove.