Hereford & Worcester Dyslexia Association offers FREE support and advice to all parents of children with learning needs
Our Parent Support Groups offer –
- practical advice and help on ways to support at home
- useful technology available and support with programs or apps
- opportunities to discuss realistic expectations of provision in educational environments
- opportunities to talk in confidence to those with similar experiences or appropriate expertise
- free events throughout the year, with guest speakers covering a variety of related topics.
Whilst Dyslexia is our primary focus, we will always try to help with any of the related Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) such as Dyspraxia, (motor skills) Dyscalculia (maths and numbers) or other similar learning needs.
Contact the Support Groups at –
Worcester – Frances Browne & Victoria Crivelli
- Email – email@example.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WorcesterDyslexiaParentGroup
Bromsgrove – Jane Hateley & Linda Adey
- Email – hwda.bromsgrovePSG@gmail.com
Here is a list of upcoming sessions in Worcester and Bromsgrove.