HWDA is delighted to offer you the chance to attend one of two presentations by Dee Caunt from Nottingham Dyslexia Association. Dee is a member of the national British Dyslexia Association’s New Technology Committee.
When: Saturday April 23rd 2016
Where: Nunnery Wood High School, Spetchley Road, Worcester WR5 2LT
In each presentation, Dee will demonstrate technology to help with:
- Reading, Writing, Spelling and Note-taking
- Organisation, Time Management and Studying
- Apps for iPads, Android Tablets and Smartphones
- Speech Recognition, Text to Speech, Mind Mapping and Games
- Free Resources for PCs
- SmartPens, Dictaphones and other hand-held devices
Places are strictly limited so act quickly! For further details and an application form, see here.