HWDA membership costs £25.00 each year. Subscriptions are due in September.
Who are our members?
Parents of all children at the Association’s three specialist tuition centres (‘workshops”) are required to join, as are all our tutors.
We also welcome members who do not require tuition but who have an interest in dyslexia and who would like to use the Association’s other services and/or support our work.
Anyone interested in joining HWDA should contact us.
Membership benefits include:
- free copies of the Association’s newsletter, LexiContact, which is produced three times a year
- free copies of the British Dyslexia Association’s Dyslexia Contact magazine
- reduced-price entry to the HWDA’s Conference to which national and international speakers are invited
- free or reduced-price entry to HWDA events, for example Parent Support meetings
- discounts offered by organisations supporting the Association