Each Workshop Administrator / Senior Tutor operates a regional helpline. Contact them:
- with queries about dyslexia
- with concerns about literacy, mathematics or school progress
- to register interest in attending a Workshop for tuition in Literacy, Maths or Study Skills
- if your child is already attending a Workshop and you need to discuss this. (Of course, you are welcome to meet in person at the Workshop, but it might help to make contact first.)
If you leave a message PLEASE include your address and phone number so that we can best tailor our reply to meet your needs.
Our helplines are run by volunteers who have other responsibilities: please be understanding if calls are sometimes not answered or if responses are delayed.
North Worcestershire Dyslexia Helpline
Bromsgrove Workshop – Linda Adey
Tel: 01527 833103
South Worcestershire Dyslexia Helpline
Worcester Workshop – Margaret Comerford
Tel: 07768 895269
Herefordshire Dyslexia Helpline
Hereford Workshop – Moyra Hoon
Tel: 01568 797464
General / HWDA matters
Please email using the form below for:
- general information
- questions about membership of the Association
- making a donation to support the Association
- more specific functions of the Association
PLEASE include your address and phone number so that we can best tailor our reply to meet your needs.
Your email will be read by volunteers who have other responsibilities: please be understanding if responses are delayed.